Wednesday, February 20, 2008
Livescifi.tv is a group of paranormal investigators in California (I believe in the bay area). Livescifi.tv goes out to local haunted areas and investigates odd paranormal activity. The stream is live and completely interactive. You the viewer help hunt for ghosts. It is very similar to the Ghost Hunters live stream on Halloween but better.
During the stream you the viewer shout out in the chatroom things that look out of the ordinary or sounds that aren't living. You can also text in to livescifi.tv whenever something out of the ordinary happens.
They normally have one main cam and a quad cam set up. The cast lasts most of the night so bring a cup of coffee.
This Week Livescifi.tv will be broadcasting from the Famous Haunted Stanley Hotel, starting Feb. 22 at 7:00PM pst/10:00 PM est. Through Feb. 24.
Livescifi.tv investigates Tuesdays and Saturdays. For more information and to check out the hunt go to:
Don't forget to check out the archives, blog, and forum.
Tuesday Night Tech has posted their latests podcast episode and you can check it out here:
Also check out some cool blogs:
Thursday, February 14, 2008
Just because your single doesn't mean you can't have fun and enjoy Valentines Day. Anything can happen and it's no reason to sit depressed at home.
So, lets say you don't like this idea, and your so not interested in doing anything out or meeting new people.
Well, how about you get a group of single friends or maybe even people who are taken who aren't celebrating and have an Anti-Valentines Day get together. Rent scary movies and eat things that are completely the opposite of the Red, Pink, and White Holiday.
Bottom line Don't let Valentines Day bum you out. Just in case you haven't gotten one yet, Here is a Valentine from me to you. :)
Because Valentines Day Is Deadly:
Tuesday, February 12, 2008
This was an e-mail sent to my Dad who then sent it to my Mom and she sent it to me. I decided to share it with you all because it is Hilarious!!!!
NO PARENT LEFT BEHIND....
I promise you cannot read these and not laugh out loud.
These are real notes written by parents in an ALABAMA school district.
Spellings have been left intact.1. My son is under a doctor's care and should not take PE today. Please execute him.
2. Please exkuce Lisa for being absent she was sick and I had her shot.
3. Dear school: please ecsc's john being absent on Jan. 28, 29, 30, 31, 32 and also 33
4. Please excuse Gloria from Jim today. She is administrating.
5. Please excuse Roland from p.e. For a few days. Yesterday he fell out of a tree and misplaced his hip
6. John has been absent because he had two teeth taken out of his face.
7. Carlos was absent yesterday because he was playing football. He was hurt in the growing part.
8. Megan could not come to school today because she has been bothered by very close veins.
9. Chris will not be in school cus he has an acre in his side.
10. Please excuse ray Friday from school. He has very loose vowels.
11. Please excuse Lesli from being absent yesterday. She had
12. Please excuse tommy for being absent yesterday. He had diarrhea, and his boots leak.
13. Irving was absent yesterday because he missed his bust.
14. Please excuse jimmy for being. It was his father's fault.
15. I kept Billie home because she had to go Christmas shopping because I don't know what size she wear.
16. Please excuse Jennifer for missing school yesterday. We forgot to get the Sunday paper off the porch, and when we found it Monday. We thought it was Sunday..<>
17. Sally won't be in school a week from Friday. We have to attend her funeral.
18. My daughter was absent yesterday because she was tired. She spent a weekend with the marines.
19. Please excuse Jason for being absent yesterday. He had a cold and could not breed well.
20. Please excuse Mary for being absent yesterday. She was in bed with gramps.
21. Gloria was absent yesterday as she was having a gangover.
22. Please excuse Brenda. She has been sick and under the doctor.
23. Maryann was absent December 11-16, because she had a fever, sorethroat, headache and upset stomach. Her sister was also sick, fever an sore throat, her brother had a low grade fever and ached all over. I wasn't the best either, sore throat and fever. There must be something going around, her fat her even got hot last night.
Now we know why parents are screaming for better education for our kids